So here we are in October, and the overnight and morning hours are a little chilly here in the Northeast of the US. What does this mean? Winter is coming of course, and seems to be coming fast. Most days are now starting out in the low 40's, getting up to maybe the high 50's / low 60's, and then dropping down again into the low 40's overnight.
So, what are you to do if you're not planning on riding through the cold, winter months? You need to prepare your motorcycle and winterize it. There are a few steps you should definitely do to keep your motorcycle safe and warm through those frigid months.
- Get the gasoline out of your engine – How do you do that? Start up your motorcycle with the petcock to 'on' and let your bike run for a few minutes. After your motorcycle is idling just fine, flip the petcock to off and let the engine do it's thing by cycling through any fuel that is left in the lines. You'll know as soon as the fuel is out of the engine, as the motorcycle will just stop running (like it stalled). It's OK if you leave some fuel in the tank as it should not cause any damage. But leaving it in your engine could cause serious damage to your motorcycle.
- Get a battery tender - A battery tender will keep your motorcycle battery charged throughout the winter so that when you're ready to fire her up, you will not be left with a dead battery. Battery tenders are fairly inexpensive and can be picked up at your local motorcycle shop or order one online.
- Clean your motorcycle – you do not want to store your motorcycle for long periods of time with dirt, grime, tar, grease, bugs, etc. all over your bike. Not only is this bad for the paint and chrome, but it's just not right to treat your baby so badly. Clean her up before she takes that long winter's nap. My motorcycle is actually cleaned after every ride. It's only right that my girl be taken care of and treated well through the year.
- Find a good spot – Your motorcycle is going to be resting for the next few months, so make sure you find a good location for the winter. The best location would be an attached garage, the next would be an outdoor storage building, and the least favorite would be outside in the elements. The winter elements can do some serious damage if not carefully watched, so I'd recommend making sure your motorcycle is stored in an area that is enclosed. My motorcycle is always stored in my attached garage, and kept in a prime location so as not to get bumped or something dropped on her.
- Get a motorcycle cover – just because your motorcycle may be stored in an enclosed area, does not mean you should not further protect her. You can get a cover for as little as $ 20 or as much as $ 100. A motorcycle cover will make sure no additional dirt or dust gets on your bike, and will also help protect any unfortunate bumps or dings. I can not speak for bugs, as they'll find their way into any warm place during the colder months.
- Start her up when you can – If there's a decent winter day, sun shinning, and not terribly cold, go ahead and fire up your motorcycle. Let her run for a while, she'll thank you in the spring. Just remember to follow all the steps above to ensure you put your motocycle back to rest properly.
This article outlines a popular video marketing strategy and also discusses how average people are becoming internet superstars through the power of internet marketing videos. Part 1 of this article discusses how internet marketing videos are enabling many people to grasp concepts that they normally would not be able to assist. Part 2 of this article goes into detail about an effective video marketing strategy
What could be more enticing to the aspiring internet marketer than to look over someone's should while watching an internet marketing video tutorial? That's why video tutorials are fast becoming the most popular way to learn any subject matter. If you use screen capture video recording software like Camtasia, then you can make as many video products as you want.
More and more offline businesses are using video tutorials to support their customers and train their work force. When it comes to online marketing, it just makes sense to have videos to help your customers and clients understand the concept you're trying to teach as an information product creator. The reason that internet marketing videos are leveling the playing field for the aspiring online marketer is that that makes it easier to rasp some new concepts. The understanding and understanding is now attained simply by watching a video.
There's no shortage of these internet marketing videos out there now, and people are actually selling master resell rights and private label rights to their videos. That's a pretty clear sign of how popular the videos are becoming, when people can make them so quickly and easily that they're selling the rights to them for not a lot of money. To learn as much as you possible can about internet marketing in the shortest amount of time, I highly recommend these internet marketing videos . And that's how these videos and lifting the playing field. It's a visual style of learning that is the closest you can come to step-by-step training.
Part 2 of this article deals with an effective video marketing strategy.
You have heard of YouTube before, right? Well, that site is extremeley popular right now because of the entertainment value it brings to thousands of people every day. If you look in the How-to section, you'll see some internet marketing videos there. The reason that many marketers put their videos up on YouTube is not just for the traffic from YouTube viewers. They put their videos up there to use YouTube's bandwidth instead of their own. Here's what some enterprising marketers are doing:
They make a video sales page and put it up on YouTube, then have as many people as possible comment underneath it so that it looks like it's getting good press. You'll see this in action when you go to a sales page and there's a video on there playable from YouTube's site. Putting a video up on YouTube for a product launch is a smart video marketing strategy. This means you do not have to use use your web server's bandwidth to play video, plus YouTube allows comments to be made underneath the video player. These comments can add credibility to the video and product it's selling.
The best thing for you to do as an aspiring marketer is to watch as many internet marketing videos as possible in order to get up to speed quickly. As a product creator, using Youtube's bandwidth is a good idea for now, since it helps your videos load quicker and you can get more expsoure for your sites this way. Just be aware of the fact that YouTube is starting to change their policies a little.
Holiday villas with swimming pools are becoming a very popular form of holiday accommodation with holiday makers going on a family holiday. You are now able to stay in a villa in most countries in the world.
These holiday homes are especially popular in countries with a warm climate. There is nothing better than sitting outside your holiday villa by the side of the swimming pool with a cool drink.
When choosing a villa for your vacation you need to consider very carefully what sort of holiday that you want. The first thing to consider is what sort of climate that you are looking for. There are typically holiday villas in most climates but there is a much greater selection of villa in the countries that have a warmer climate. You must decide how hot you want it to be and what time of the year you want to go away on your villa holiday.
Having decided on the climate, you must then look to see which country can offer you that climate on your vacations. Some countries may require you to get a visa to spend your vacations there and other countries that you consider for a villa holiday may require certain vaccinations before you go there. Then check how long it will take you to fly to your chosen destination and also if there are flights available.
Once you have done this you can start thinking about what sort of villa accommodation that you are looking for. There are some superb villas available around the world and they vary in price to suite just about every budget.
For holiday makers looking for a relaxing holiday by the beach it is possible to find some stunning villas with swimming pools right by coast. For families looking for a villa in the mountains there are also plenty to choose from with some offering spectacular views over the local countryside.
Most holiday villas have swimming pools. You must check to see if you want a swimming pool with your holiday villa and what size the swimming pool is. Many holiday villas also have outside barbecue areas and outdoor seating areas. In some countries that have mosquitoes you will find that some of the holiday villas have mesh screens around them to keep the bugs out.
It is possible to find holiday villas to suite almost every budget. There are some small two bedroom holiday villas and also some huge holiday home with seven or eight bedrooms. Some families like to go on a villa holiday by themselves and others like to stay in a larger holiday villa and take friends with them.
Atypical villa will have bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Typically the master bedroom or suite will be much larger than the other bed rooms in the villa. It will also have the best bathroom in the villa. Typically it will have a walk in shower, large bath and his and hers washbasins and a toilet. Above the washbasins will be a large mirror and below there will be plenty of storage space.
People already know that they need healthy food for diet. The problem is, not many of them really understand the meaning of it. Most of them are more interested in the diet itself than more the healthy food. Well, we need to get it right because there will be no result for our diet without we eat the right kind of healthy food.
Before we talk about the kind of food, we need to understand the meaning of diet. Diet is a way of controlling the amount of food and the kind of food entering our body in order to get a healthy body. So there are two things that we need to keep in mind, the amount and the kind of food. Actually by eating the right kind of foods, we do not need to worry to much about the amount.
Why? Because by choosing the right kind of food that can actually burn fat and help us gain muscle, and avoiding the kind of food that only encourage our body to store fat, we do not need to worry anymore either we should eat more or less. The more we eat, the more we burn fat and gain muscle.
For an optimum health, we also need foods that contain carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fat. We need all those nutrients so that our body can perform an optimum metabolism. So if you are following a diet or weight loss plan that recommend you not to eat one of them, you better STOP NOW.
We can actually find these foods anywhere. Lean meats and steaks, raw fruit, raw nuts, vegetables, olive oil are sources of healthy food. The key is choose raw or less processed foods.